Hello, It's Me! And a Baby!


I’ve been gone for so, so long, I actually considered creating a new blog completely! Life has changed so much since my last post, which is why I have been off the blogging world for a long time. I got pregnant with my 4th baby, and I wanted it to be a completely positive experience, sans paranoia. I didn’t want to be too stressed remembering the previous experience and being afraid every step of the way. I figured I could blog about how it went after, when everything went well.

And here I am! Except for my delivery (which I’ll write about in a separate entry), my pregnancy was pretty relaxed. Even the delivery in itself was great, it was the complications after it that gave us as scare. Anyways, throughout the pregnancy I was given all the food that I demanded (burritos for the whole 9 months), I got to stay home when I wanted, and moved my work schedule around my hormones! I was not exempt from any of the pains of being pregnant, but I was extremely happy as I knew the baby was doing well. And now here she is! My beautiful and gorgeous Elena Amaya! We are  so crazy and madly in love with her. I like to stare at her at night while she sleeps, which is why I’m a little bit hesitant to restart the blog – it will take away my stalking time! I needed my stalking time!


Anyways, the reason I revived the blog under the same name is, the title is still the truth for my life right now. I have a “New Normal”, and it’s amazing. Having a baby 10 years after your last, it’s a whole new ballgame! I find myself surrounded with new trends, teachings and experiences that I have never even thought of  with my 1st  2 children. Aside from sharing about our adventures with our new addition to the family, I would like to share my observations regarding baby products that I have purchased in the last few months. It really is a great and convenient time to be a Mom! I would like to share my thoughts, because others who have shared their thoughts have helped me in preparing for my daughter's arrival. I actually told my husband that it might not be the wisest time to revive my blog, since I’m still working full time without a maid or yaya. However the more I delay, the more I’ll forget it! So no better time than now! I’m going to find time to type in some anecdotes…. using my toes…


So I hope you join me again in my New Normal!

Comments

  1. Welcome back, Mel. And congratulations to you and Justin! Elena Amaya is super pretty. I can imagine how happy and excited you guys must be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Russ!! Thank you!! Super excited and obsessed!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)