Families are Forever by Michelle Morelos

As I mentioned in a previous post, we decided to have family shots done by one of my good friends in the industry, Michelle Morelos. Coincidentally, Michelle was moving for good to Vancouver, where a lot of my family is based! At P2,500, we grabbed the chance to have our first-ever family portrait done. Though missing one member, we knew she was with us in spirit. =D Sharing some of the fabulous shots. There are a lot more, and a lot of cheesy ones, but I can't post 200+ photos here anyways even if I tried! Here are my favorite ones! We love almost everything though, we got the CD in a week and everything was gorgeous. I look thin in a lot of them! Hahaha! 



 The great thing about Michelle is she was able to capture us with natural laughter and light. Since it was our first time, we were a bit stiff. But she encouraged us to relax and laugh, so everything came out so natural on camera.

 My mom was telling me that my brothers could also take our shots (because they have nice cameras) but I told her, there was more to these kinds of things than having really good cameras. It was about knowing how to deal with children, arrange the family so that the composition is balanced. And more! So much more!


 She had some props prepared for us, and it came out super cute!
 The kids loved Michelle and Martin (Michelle's son and assistant) so much, we had so many shots of the kids just enjoying themselves.



 Here's a photo of us with Michelle and Martin. We are adopting Martin. Hahahahahah!


 Group jump shot!! This came out cool!
I so wish that Michelle wasn't leaving, so we could do this annually. I soooo wish we did this a long time ago!

Photography by Michelle Morelos
www.michellemorelos.com
0918-9077413
michellemorelos@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)