Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

I was heavily dependent on my Samsung S4 during this road trip. For some reason, J's Iphone gave my zilch information in Baguio on its map, while the S4 gamely showed us the places to eat in the map and reviews! I had just bought it a few days ago through my old Globe plan, and it came in really handy during this trip. 


One of the higher rating places, according to the Maps, was this place called Meat Plus Cafe. We just found it by coincidence, actually. We were looking at all the export places and when we looked across the parking, there it was! Since it was SOOOOO HOT that day, we decided to just go there and have lunch and drinks. Please note, if you're looking for a nice bathroom in the area, they have really nice and clean ones. 

We got the kids of of the combos for P200+, which had spaghetti, burger, and iced tea. They said it was good.

The specialty, and reccommended dish online, was the Beef Belly. J and I LOVVEEEE Beef Belly! We've been big fans since H Cuisine started selling every year at the Cuenca Bazaar. This wasn't as good as H Cuisine, but it filled the craving, so to speak.


When I came in there was only around 2 tables filled, but after I ordered almost all the tables were suddenly taken! I guess it's a popular spot, considering the food is tasty but not that expensive.

If ever we were going back to Subic, I'd come back here again for sure.

Meat Plus Cafe
Sampson Road, Olangapo City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph