Kobe Cow

Do you know how Kobe Beef cows are taken care of? They are fed with beer and massaged on a daily basis (with 2 attendants at a time, mind you!) to provide you with the juiciest, tenderest beef in the world. J and I often joke that if we were to live another life again, we would like to be two Kobe cows raised beside each other, hahaha. 

For the first time  since  July, I gave milk to a baby that I personally knew. Actually, he's my flesh and blood, the son of my cousin Terry. We're working together to give super cutie Baby Andres the best milk until 6 months. It was the first time I also have personally met one of my "babies". How awesome is that? 

And for the first time ever, I got a gift for donating (courtesy of Papi Nico!) Since most of my donations are anonymous, and I insist on getting nothing in return (mahirap na may favoritism when segregating the milk, haha! Kidding!), it's the first time I ever received anything in return. This came with a bottle of fenugreek (courtesy of Babymama, which I need to pump a large supply of milk for the babies. 


WOW right? J jokes, "Massage, parang Kobe Cow lang ah!" I couldn't be happier (I'm a sucker for massages, especially after almost a year of not having any.) I am a happy, happy Kobe Cow!

Thank you for your kind and generous gesture Terry, Nico and Andres!  I planned to just force Andres to buy me a car when he's old enough, but this will do, this will do! =D Love you guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)