Mika, the Crafter

Mika attended another workshop by Alessa Lanot (we're huge crafty fans!). This time, I left her to her own doings, because I had parties that day anyway that I needed to personally attend. She loved it! She said she hurt her finger, but she felt better when Alessa told her a story about how she used to get hurt doing crafts as well. I'm so happy she learns from experiences like that. She was really excited to show her wrappers to us the next day.

Since I was not there personally, and she was on her own inside, let me just share pictures from Alessa's blog about the workshop. Mika is the youngest participant again, I think. Judging from her use of Alessa's stamps on her finished product, I don't think it was easy for her (and it must have been hard for Alessa to teach her since she's so young). But she really, really enjoyed herself. I'm so glad she has memories of these crafternoons to look back on when she searches for artistic inspiration in her teens.



Mika came home with wrappers made personally for her brother, using a 3DS stamp and Alessa's snowflake stamp. My kids always try to make stuff for each other. They're odd and wonderful that way.

Many thanks again, Alessa!

Alessaandra Lanot
http://www.lifeafterbreakfast.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)