The Last Goodbye.

For sentimental reasons, I took a picture of my last pump. It wasn't supposed to be the last pump, I don't even know why I took a photo. Today I made the decision to just stop, cold turkey (since I've been hanging on so long anyways). I keep extending and extending... it has to stop at some point. No better day than Kat's 6th Month Birthday. 
My Last 3 Oz
The last batch of donations.
I took a photo of the last batch of milk in my freezer as well. It was supposed to go to UST, but they haven't picked it up, so it could go to any other babies (it's about 70 oz). I can't help but feel sad, looking at this picture. But I really know I have to let go. Ever since I started lessening my pumps, I've been seeing so much of my children. I didn't realize how much we missed out on each other, and it's time we catched up. I'm so happy seeing that there are many donations in the HM4HM Page now, overflowing with donations in fact. It puts my heart at ease, that I have left at a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)