My Husband, the Vaper

My husband used to be huge smoker. However, a good friend of ours, Richie, introduced him to vaping a year back. J got into it, then stopped for a while. When we found out about Kat, J decided to have a healthier lifestyle, and went back into vaping (he did a cleanse too, and lost 20 pounds!) He is now a very passionate advocate of vaping. He imports and produces different vape juices, and vape accessories. Check out his sulit account for his stocks. He's hoping to have a small store soon to display his different wares. I bought him a Provari for Christmas, which I heard, is the ultimate when it comes to e-cigs. It even fell, and separated, but when J pushed it back together, it worked! Hardcore! I'm glad he stopped smoking for good. His link is here -- http://justinmenes.sulit.com.ph/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)