Wildflour Cafe + Bakery

I just wanted to blog very quickly about our visit to Wildflour. I'm not starving right now anyways (I cheated today, my kids make it so hard to stay on this diet!) so might as well blog about it.

Wildflour is one of the top restaurants in Manila now. Well, this is based on newspaper articles and several photo uploads of foodie friends. Their food always looks delicious on instagram! Hahaha! So on one of my meeting days in Fort, we decided to check it out. We've been very good in our spending anyways, so we thought we would treat ourselves. It was EXCELLENT!

Damn.



Shot from the Outside.

My burger, from another perspective. 

Yummy, but quite expensive.

Al Fresco area

View from our table (hi Lola!)

This was slightly after lunch, so there were empty tables.
I Was unable to take a shot of the menu, which was printed on newsletter-like paper. I was unable to take a shot of J's food too, which as Kimchi Rice with Beef (?) It was a little small for my taste, but we're super oink oink, so it's not the fault of the resto =D My burger was thick, juicy, HUGE!!!! If I'm not mistaken, it was called California Burger. It was so worth the price. I couldn't finish it. Fries palang, busog na. Justin asked why I didn't try the sour cream dip, and I was like, wuhhh? I thought it way mayo! (Ang galeng talaga ng asawa ko). It was sour cream indeed. Yummy.

The drink that J had though, for me, was overpriced. See pic above. That was P250. That would be 2 good imported beers. But that's just me. J was pretty satisfied. 

Be prepared to spend about P500/head (without drinks) for a meal. Well worth it though. The restaurant lives up to its reputation, and did not disappoint. A friend told me that the lunch crowd is different from the dinner crowd. I honestly 
have no idea, perhaps the food is different too. But for breakfast and lunch, this is super recommended.

(PS, I didn't try anything from the bakery, perhaps next time!)

Much Love, Sea Pigs

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery is located at the ground floor of the Net Lima Building at Fort BGC in Taguig.

Mon - Sat8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun8:00 am - 3:00 pm
856 - 7600

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)