HCG Diet

I'm sorry for not updating recently. I have been preoccupied for the last 3 days with the HCG diet, and it's taking all my willpower to stay on it. I have a lot of food pictures for this blog, recent discoveries with J, but blogging about it will keeeeeelllll me! Hahahaha. So I'll update when I give up on this diet. I've lost 7.5 pounds in 5 (only 3 of which are actual diet/starvation) days but there's a sense of "It's not worth it!!!" I'd rather stuff myself with cakes today and gain it back hahahah. It's that bad! But I need to do it because 1. I am obviously  not at a healthy condition right now and 2. I have developed allergies to certain food that can only be caused by bad health / food choices. The diet is not extreme, but it is for me because I'm so used to eating anything I want. So even the food I never used to care about seem to special and delicious now! Oh, oh oh..... wish me luck!

On a lighter note, BabyKat's 6th Monthsary Birthday is next week, and we have set the day aside to spend time in the cemetery, maybe have a small picnic, and bring her cake (which I will just gaze at longingly). We still want to celebrate it even though she's not with us =D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)