Con Gusto by Buon Giorno

In a failed attempt to eat a Ramen Yushoken at Molito (they were closed, since they were on broken hours), J and I decided to try Con Gusto, the new restaurant beside it. What enticed us was that it was by Buon Giorno, a restaurant fave of J and I in Tagaytay. We would literally just drive up to eat there when we needed a few hours of peace (i.e., we would email and answer calls from there).

They were, unfortunately, still on soft opening (see picture below of soft opening sign) at the time we were there (early January). Sooooo it would be unfair to blog about them now. I could tell they were still training staff, and several dishes and drinks were still unavailable. But what we had was good, though I felt, was in smaller servings that Buon Giorno. Also more expensive (which surprised me?) I'll let the pics speak for themselves. It's definitely worth a try if you're craving for some pasta, I plan to visit again in a few months. 

Menu Choices (so blurry)



The interiors

Pretty hanging lanterns

Soft Opening Sign

I use these pails for Kiddie Parties!

My dish! (Apologies, I forgot what it was).
Con Gusto by Buon Giorno
Molito Complex, Madrigal Avenue, Alabang
Near the area of Omakase, Ramen Yukoshen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)