Happy 6th Month, BabyKat!!

We had a short picnic in the cemetery as we celebrated BabyKat's 6th month. Even if she's not with us, we agreed to celebrate her important dates, like her 6th month, and her 1st birthday onwards =D She will always be our daughter.

We bought some food, a blanket, etc. Her only guest today was the usual orange cat that keeps us company, so we gave her some of our food. Our caretaker set up a few chairs and a tent for us, and the weather, as usual, was wonderful. 
Lunch!
Perfect weather.
We bought her a small cake from Aggy's, and lit a candle. We didn't blow it out, we just waited for the candle to die on it's own, then left the candle with her flowers. 
The caretaker knew it was her birthday, and stuck some flowers around her marker. 
We enjoyed spending a few hours there on our own. We did not cry today, and we have not for a while now. Perhaps because we feel her everywhere now, instead of feeling like she's gone. 

As we were driving away, my phone beeped with an important email. An answered prayer to one of my requests from her. She gave me a gift on her birthday (actually more like a miracle). She never ceases to amaze me!

I texted my friend, Tipin, that I was ready to lend/surrender my pump and other paraphernalia tomorrow. It was a good time to let go. I actually have a few more days of weaning to go, supposedly. But it's better to let go now, since it's just hard to let go anyways. Out of sight, out of mind. So tomorrow, I (temporarily) say goodbye to my "closest" friend the last 6 months. THIS I WILL CRY OVER FOR SURE. 

Happy Birthday, dear Baby Doll! Love love always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Hotel Transylvania, Wreck It Ralph

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)