Animal Farm of Tagaytay Highlands

I've been coming to Tagaytay Highlands for years, but for some reason, I've never visited their Animal Farm. Usually the kids go while we have merienda at the Sports Club.

Last month, J and I enjoyed an overnight stay at the Spa, just the two of us since the kids had school. (I mentioned this in a previous post). We decided to check out this Animal farm since it seemed like we were the only ones in the whole Highlands that day. I was really surprised! I've gone to several farms with the kids, and I assumed that this was a teeny zoo with maybe 10 animals. But this Zoo had a lot of healthy animals! It was clean, pretty, and safe. Sharing some shots so that you know what to expect when you bring your kids. You only have to pay P125 maintenance fee per head to enter. The caretakers are very kind and will entertain all your questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms