Honey Truffle.

A few months back, I saw someone in my FB post about Honey Truffle with Brie. I googled it, and it sounded delicious. Then I forgot about it because we got so busy.

Monday, I was surprised to find this on our dinner table.

Heavenly goodness in a pot.

Thank you Mortel family! What a generous and delicious Christmas gift! (Uh, awkward question, do you have a tracker on my laptop? Haha!)

Tried it with leftover brie in our ref, and it was mind-blowing. When the brie ran out, tried it with just plain Eden cheese. Then when that ran out, just started eating it with cookies... you get the picture.

Grateful to have tried it. Merry Christmas indeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms