Reminder Bracelets

Ever since I saw Daphne Osena post a photo of her reminder bracelets last year, I've been searching online where to have them made. I found simple rope bracelets available in Cotton On Singapore and Hong Kong, which I wore for a while but their knots untangle quite quickly.
Rope Bracelet from Cotton On

I found out in another blog that these were actually available locally in the Bead Shop! As soon as I found out about this, I dragged J straight to SM Southmall (the nearest branch) and bought several for me and my friends.
Photo Taken from The Bead Shop's Facebook Page

At this time, J and I had known about Kat's CDH for about a month. My close friend Pia hds been watching over her mom in Asian, who was undergoing monitoring for cancer. So for us, I bought bracelets that said Inspire, Influence, Heal, Travel, Hope, Love, Pray, Supermom, etc. (Yes, I went crazy!) What I regularly wear, until now, is Inspire. It remains my favorite to this day. You can have any message you want stamped on any color of band you want, you just have to come back for it a week. Price range from P200-P500, depending on the style of the bracelet.


In St. James bazaar they were selling rubber bands with a similar concept, with whole sentences and phrases, but I prefer that the words are stamped in metal. I wear them with other leatherette bracelets for a fun look. I like looking at them time to time. I often wear them also with a personalized bracelet one of my BFFs, Alex, had made for me before Kat was born. It's a bracelet by Leah Papa Designs, with the names of my children stamped on the pendants.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms