Larcy's Cupcakes

Just a few hours ago, after watching the horrifying Pacquiao fight ( I say horrifying because for a moment there I thought he was dead), J and I headed over to Larcy's Cupcakes for merienda and talk about the fight. We had passed by the store several times and knew it had opened yesterday, so we decided to drop by since we were curious about the cupcakes. The design of the frontage of the store was really nice and cute, so we wanted to check out what was inside and the different offerings.
Meals Menu, Iced Latte, Larcy's Outdoor Signage

They were pretty much still on a soft openingbut I was impressed with the interiors of the store. Usually some of the stores in BF are always "works-in-progress" mode, meaning they open, they they keep adding on furniture, menus, etc later on. But Larcy's opened and they had beautiful boxes, elegant water bottles with their logos, personalized merchandise such as shirts that you can buy. They were pretty much set up already! It was very spacious, clean, well-lit, and had good music. I really liked the palette of colors they used for the furniture, menu designs, logos, etc. The afternoon sun was coming in through the windows but it wasn't hot.

Inside Larcy's
I'm not sure if we came at a bad time, but when we arrived there were only 2 flavors left - Pink Velvet (their version of red velvet) and I believe it was Brownie Cupcakes? They might have been wiped out from the morning, since everyone was in BF to watch the fight. I ordered two velvet cupcakes and Iced Latte for there, and told them I would wait if other flavors of cupcakes were available later on. (I ended up taking home 3 other flavors, but since my kids annihilated it I can't really say how it tasted). The red velvet was pretty good. I'm a BIG fan of Sonja's red velvet cupcakes, so my standards are high in terms of the icing tasting like cream cheese. These cupcakes were smaller and had a lighter icing, which I think a lot of people like. They were served in elevated star shaped plates, with pink sprinkles, which was a cute idea. The latte was okay as well, though very milky, so if you prefer a stronger coffee taste it might be best to have their Iced Americano. I saw a couple of people with bottle-like drinks that looked nice, it might have been Iced Hot Chocolate? Worth trying next time.
Larcy's Brownie Cupcakes, the Kitchen, Cute High Stools, and outdoor look

We will definitely come back because the flavors on the menu boards all sounded delicious, though many of them said "Baking Soon." Some of the flavors - Sweet Tamarid, Chocolate salted caramel, quezo de bola, pastillas de leche! Looking forward to being able to give a more complete review on the cupcakes, as well as their rice dishes and other desserts soon. 

LARCY'S CUPCAKERY CAFE
Aguirre Avenue, BF HOMES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms