Globe Iphone 5 Reset Calculator

In-teressss-tingggg.

For the first time ever in the Philippines, you can get a new phone, EVEN if you are still locked on to your current plan.

If you're drooling over the upcoming Iphone 5 and you JUST a) renewed your 2 year plan  (like me) or b) got a brand-new plan just a few months ago, you can still get the new Iphone 5 at a discounted price (though it will be cheaper, of course, to get a brand new line).

What's even better is, if you're curious, no need to dial their hotline or line up at the nearest branch. Find out the price yourself on their RESET CALCULATOR.

Try it here. I believe it's pretty accurate.
http://www.globe.com.ph/iphone5-reset-calculator

Honestly, it's a NO for me to buy the new Iphone 5 this way since it's still expensive to add-on, but for those interested to upgrade their phone, it's not a bad idea. You can sell your current phone and just add a few thousands to get the newest Iphone. For instance, for me, it would be additional P22k roughly to get the new Iphone 5. I could sell my Iphone4S for around 13k (if I'm lucky) and add P9k to get the new Iphone. Not bad, just not the right time for me.

I'm glad Globe has a page like this, it makes it so much more easier to decide, instead of spending an eternity on the hotline.

Comments

  1. basta globe, possible! :) glad that you like the reset calculator service of globe:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms