Borgo Cafe

When I experience a really good restaurant, I tend to tell my friends about it over and over and over again, until it's nakakainis na! Sometimes, I forget that I already told a particular group about it, and then rave about the restaurant for another round! Perhaps another reason why I need a blog, as an outlet for my raves. I'm always exhilarated by inexpensive good finds.

Borgo Cafe in BF is a restaurant that I have been insisting to all my friends to visit. It is a small restaurant in BF Homes, along Aguirre Avenue. It's a hop and skip away from our favorite massage place, Ruyifang. If you're familiar with BF Homes, it's right across South Diner. J and I have been there several times, but it's only this time that I remembered to take pictures of the food so I could write about it. 
What initially lured J and I was the P499 Steak-All-You-Can Anniversary promo that they had. When I got there though and saw the big servings the other customers were having, I chickened out and ordered the a-la-carte steak instead (which was DELICIOUS). J tried the SAYC and got as far as 2 rounds only.
The last time we were there, J STILL could only finish 2 rounds of the steak (they extended their promo). As you can see, the steak is thick, juicy, and well-done. It comes with a side of veggies. I'm a big fan of truffle oil, so I had the Quattro, which I had before and thoroughly enjoyed. I usually order that, and there's enough to take home for lunch the next day. After the meal, they gave me coffee, which was good (I can't tell if it came from a Nespresso machine or was brewed). I had their Lava cake with sea salt before, and it was really good as well!

Service is always excellent, as their waiters are very attentive and great at suggesting dishes. They also have free WIFI in case you need to work, and a flat-screen that shows sports (though they will offer to change the channel if no one is watching). In all the times I've been there, I believe the owner was there monitoring the restaurant, so you can be guaranteed good food and good service. I made the mistake of going there once on a Monday, and realized that it's the one day in the week they're closed. We were really drooling for some steak at that point and couldn't find the appropriate fix for it anywhere else. 

But anyways, don't take my word for it. Run / sprint to Borgo for dinner! I promise, you'll keep coming back for more. 

*Edit December 14, 2012 -- Coffee is freshly made. I heard the grinder yesterday (yes, yesterday) when I ordered. Hahah.
Choco Lava with Seasalt was BUY ONE TAKE ONE. Seriously. Death by chocolate this December for me.

BORGO CAFE
312 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque
https://www.facebook.com/borgocafe/info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms