Mommy MJ

A few weeks ago, I was saddened to read that another mommy lost her baby. Mommy MJ lost her son at 32 weeks, while he was still inside her. Her friend told her that she could donate the milk to babies in need, and though mourning, she posted in the Human Milk for Human Babies - Philippines page that she was willing to donate. MiAnn of Babymama pitched in and offered to lend her a pump for this, and Mommy Zel offered to lend her a pump as well.

Though I am sad for her and her family's sudden loss, I am so happy that she has stepped forward and decided to help other moms. I'm sure it helps her. She's from the same industry as I am (kiddie parties) so I know that work can be hectic, but she continues to donate until now. Wonderful!!

I feel the exact same way! My current thoughts now are focused on helping other families and babies.

There are several reasons why donating milk is so important. This deserves a separate entry, but I read one good example this afternoon, posted by Chronicles of A Nursing Mom. Hope this gives you an idea why the need for BMilk is important for premies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Arena Ticketnet -- When You Lose Your Tickets

Meat Plus Cafe (Subic)

Calcium Supplements for Breastfeeding Moms